Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Day

We enjoyed a beautiful Easter day. The weather cleared up long enough for an Easter egg hunt outside after church. The girls had a great time, especially since they got to celebrate the fun with their good friends...and of course got more candy!

Mckenna with her good buddies Coley and Jalyn
Mckenna was very concerned with Brooke's ability to properly "Easter Egg Hunt". She stuck close to her and continually brought her eggs since she didn't seem to get the concept.

"Look what I got, Mommy!"
Easter 2007 at High Pointe Community Church in Washington.

I think I put Baileigh in this dress at Easter because it still has that little girl look. She is getting so tall that she has outgrown the toddler size clothes and I have to go into the young girls department to shop for her. I find this progression heart wrenching as I actually have to search for clothes at this age that are tasteful, modest and age appropriate. Thongs for 6 year olds? Come on people! But they have them. It scares me to death...what am I going to do when she is 14 and has her own opinion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great day! We had snow and frosted trees all day! I got caught up on your blog. It sounds like having three is always blistful! :) I can't wait to see you guys next week. Bring some sunshine if you can. :)

Sherry

Traci said...

So this is what Easter pictures look like when it's not 33 degrees outside!

Double A's Mom said...

Thank you for these pictures. They made my day.