Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Final Photos

I hope you like these pictures...they are the last ones I will ever take with this camera. Seconds after snapping a few of these photos, Baileigh kicked a ball that made direct contact with my arm which was holding the camera. I realize accidents happen, however, I'm still a little perturbed with the event due to the fact that she kicked the ball with a bad attitude after she got an answer she didn't like. The camera fell to the ground with the shutter open and the zoom out and damaged the zoom beyond repair.



Prior to that event, we had a fun time enjoying our swing set. I will truly miss our backyard and the great toy that Daddy built us. We passed a lot of time in this yard, especially last summer when Brad was deployed. I better stop reminiscing...I'm getting a little verclamped.

I think we'll have to swing by Best Buy this weekend and get a new camera. There is no way I'll agree to this move without being able to document the good, the bad, and the ugly!

No comments: