Wednesday, December 13, 2006

We're Back!

We survived! We had an awesome time at Disneyland! The girls were amazing troopers and wrapped us both around their fingers with all their comments about this being the most fun they have ever had in their lives and their continued hugs and kisses while expressing their thanks. We were continually surprised and pleased with their joy and gratitude.

I have a few pictures to share (oh, somewhere over 300...after a lot of deleting) that you can check out on flickr if you want to see our entire week. I'll obviously be blogging about our trip in the next day or so when I can find some free time. It was a great week with awesome weather and a lot of laughs. I admit though that I am tired and feel the need for a vacation. This was a fun trip, but not something I would define as a "vacation".

No comments: