Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bon Voyage

Well we're off in just a few hours. Today consisted of packing, packing, and oh yah...packing. In fact, I forgot to go to my appointment for a hair cut because I was busy...yep, packing. The thing that is throwing me off is the fact that it is currently about 75-80 degrees at Disneyland and then around 45 at night. That means I need variety and layers. That also means that I need summer clothes for the kids which are out in Tupperware in the garage. Baileigh is squeezing into her old summer wardrobe that she has outgrown and Brooke is swimming in her size 12-18 month outfits that are appropriate for the season. It's not so bad being the middle child...Mckenna has a lot of things that fit her right now and plenty to choose from.

As much as I would love to blog about our trip throughout the week I'm taking a vacation from the computer, too. I'm sure I'll be back next week with more pictures then you care to see and more stories then you care to read. Oh, and the girls each have their own digital cameras to capture their favorite moments so that should be interesting!

No comments: