Friday, December 29, 2006

9 Months Old

These photos are a few weeks old. I took them just before the power outage and then I guess I forgot. Month 9 has finally brought teeth! Two little ones on the bottom that I have yet to capture in a photo, but they are there. I'm going to miss her toothless grin!
Playing with our toes, sucking on them actually, is a fun past time when she can pull her socks off.
She is also mastering the wave, which she is demonstrating in this photo. I think she is starting to thin out since she has become so active with her crawling. She has begun to walk behind her push toy and pulls herself up at the couch or on your leg and then let's go and claps and stands on her own for a few seconds.
Clapping her hands is also a favorite...turn on some music and she begins to clap and bounce up and down. Other accomplishments include self feeding, learning to use a sippy cup, climbing up the stairs (5 so far...then I caught her) and climbing over our dog (he is large and a big hurdle).
Overall...Brooke keeps us all smiling and has all of her family wrapped around her finger!

No comments: