Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Car Seat

We're not moving her out of the infant carrier yet, but she seems very excited to test out her new car seat! Its VERY pink! There were 3 fabric choices on sale so the material wasn't really my choice...but its okay...just VERY pink! Her sisters are quite jealous since all of our previous car seats have been some shade of beige. I guess there are a few benefits to being the baby and not having to worry about handing something down to a sibling.
We got a Britax almost 8 years ago with Baileigh and loved it...we've been through a lot of car seats over the years and it was by far our favorite. So since we needed a new one for Morgan after all these years we went with another Britax. The frame is essentially the same as the one we had 8 years ago but this one has a ton of improvements. It looks like a fighter plane ejection seat to me (minus the fabric)...she seems so protected compared to the rest of the girls in their aging car seats. I can only imagine what Morgan's kid's car seats will look like in 20+ years!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved our Britax car seat. We then bought the marathon and love it too. I agree they seem so protected in a britax.

Sherry

Alesha said...

I am so very jealous! I love that pattern. Too bad they don't have any cool boy patterns! We just have the plain black one. Blah blah.

bondgirl said...

LOVE THE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kailyn said...

How sweet.! That new car seat is looking super cute and adorable. I am in love with the pink pattern. Hope our local Sears store has the similar one.