Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Meeting Ivan

We had the pleasure of getting to meet our new cousin, Ivan. Ivan's mommy and daddy (Brad's sister and brother in law) were in Baltimore for the weekend for a medical conference and we got the opportunity to have Ivan visit for the day.

Morgan happy and excited to play with her cousin.
All the girls being silly with their cousin.
Still attempting to get some good pictures of the two of them...Ivan is 11 days older then Morgan.
I used Ivan as an excuse to play with my camera some more...I should really take a few hours to read the users guide so I can improve!
In the evening we drove Alesha and Ivan back to Baltimore to meet up with Uncle Hugo and have dinner in the Harbor.
More pictures of me playing with the various settings and trying to see what I can do with the lighting off the water.

In front of the Baltimore aquarium...the Inner Harbor is such a neat area and very family friendly.
We get to see Ivan again at Thanksgiving along with Hayden, their other cousin on the Hall side of the family...can't wait to get them all together!






2 comments:

Royal Cuties said...

Pretty cute stuff! Quite a contrast in coloring!
I love the reflection of the lights off of the water.

Kathy said...

Ivan's got to be GREAT with a name like that! :)