Monday, May 11, 2009

Out to the Ballpark

On Tuesday Brad's office went to the National's game. I stayed home with Morgan and he took the Metro into the city with the three girls. Let me just give my hubby kudos for the fact that he has no reservations about going out with his girls. He is a great Daddy...I've learned that we do it different...but he does it just as well!

Being silly on the metro... Watching the players warm up...each girl received a free t-shirt. They are huge so they'll make perfect summer nightgowns.

Apparently their seats were on the front row of the upper deck. Brad said I would have been so glad I wasn't there because it was a huge drop to the next level and that I would have been a nervous wreck watching the kids lean against the thin plastic strip that was between the railings. He is right! But they had fun...and more fun without me there since I would have spent the entire time yelling at them to get away from the edge!

No comments: