Thursday, May 03, 2012

I'm Back! Take Two!

Okay...Take 2! I know I posted a few months back saying I was back to blogging. And then, as you can see...I quickly failed! I've spent all day contemplating my first post as I make my return...again...but I'm just so excited about the look of my new blog that I can't wait to be inspired. And, as you can see, I'm not inpired. But I am excited, and I figured that is good enough. So I'm back in the blogging saddle. I know you're all thrilled...well, maybe just my mom! I know blogging has taken a backseat to Twitter and Facebook these days...but it is still unique in and of itself that it offers a format more similar to journaling. My beautiful refaced blog is thanks to my talented friend, Heather. She does lots of other great things so check out her site! Maybe I'll gain some new readers off of FB...let me know if you visit. I figure if I build it they will come...so I'm building.

2 comments:

DESIWELCH said...

I read it more now that you have moved! Love keeping up with you and the girls!

bondgirl74 said...

so glad you are back!!!