Saturday, January 14, 2012

A New Year, A New State

My poor blog...so neglected. In my defense, life has been busy. Since my last post I was busy with: a surprise 40th anniversary party for Brad's parents, Thanksgiving, stomach bug, packing, moving, unpacking, holidays, unpacking, unpacking, new school, unpacking etc.

These are both excuses and reasons why I haven't posted in so long. So now that I find myself with a rare twenty minutes (that I should be unpacking) I have decided to touch base with my blog. One more excuse is that I've been waiting on updating my header before I became faithful to my blog...but my creative friend who has done my blog also moved over the holidays and experienced short term apartment living as well so I completely understand why she has been too busy to worry about the look of my blog!

So for any of those that are't aware of our changes via Facebook...we are now in Mississippi at Columbus Air Force Base. Returning to this base has been surreal...we were hear from 1998 to 2001. We were a very different family then...a family of 2 humans and 2 dogs. Now we're 2 humans, 4 kids and 1 dog. More and more this is starting to feel like home and we look forward to making more friends and getting plugged in at a church.

I'm taking baby steps so that is all for this post. More to come soon...I hope!

1 comment:

bondgirl said...

glad your back!