Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sitting Up

Morgan has been sitting up for awhile but I've been waiting with anticipation for her to achieve the milestone of finding her sitting up in her crib in the morning. I kept telling myself that when this day arrived I would be sure to grab the camera and take some pictures... unfortunately, the actual morning it first occurred I was running really late and when I went into her room I clapped and made a big deal but decided she would probably do it again tomorrow and I would take a picture when we weren't late.

That turned into about 5 days later...poor 4th child. But I did take pictures!
The mobile is going to have to come down soon...she can just barely reach it. She has learned to push the buttons to turn it on and off and thinks this is a fun game. As soon as she learns to pull herself up on the side of the crib I'm sure the mobile will be history...forever!
Very curious about the pictures first thing in the morning...
I love how you can tell that she is smiling in this picture just by her big blue eyes.
I think at this point she was getting a little perturbed that I was taking pictures and not getting her out of her crib...but being the almost perfect baby that she is she never fussed...just gave me a look!

I wonder what her next milestone will be...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable and always seems so happy! Kate

The View From My Porch said...

She's beautiful! Love these pics of sweet her. ~Alison

Jodi said...

She's so sweet, Melynie. I can tell by your writing that you're trying to enjoy as much of your "last baby" as you can! :)

Riah said...

Love the Morgan pics - as always! ~ Mariah