Sunday, December 20, 2009

Passing the Time

We've essentially been home since Friday. Initially we were home because the girls were getting over colds, then we were stuck at home because of the giant snow storm that hit our area. Brad and Baileigh are in TX for his great grandma's funeral so its been a few long days trying to entertain a few little girls with too much energy.

Playing in the snow...



Gingerbread houses....


Lots of baking...
Fun in the tub with a few new toys that didn't make it to Christmas morning and a new bathtub...


Its amazing to me that I used to handle 60 days at a time as a single parent...all the way to several month deployments. I guess you become accustom to your circumstances because Brad has not been traveling in almost 3 years and a long weekend solo with girls has been a lot more work then I remember!

3 comments:

The View From My Porch said...

Gingerbread houses and yummy cookies...Fun! It looks like you and the girls faired very well.
~Alison

DESIWELCH said...

I love baby bum! I hope that your hubby makes it home soon. P.S. Those cookies look so yummy!

Riah said...

Seriously Morgan! Can she be any cuter? Those facial expressions are to die for! p.s. LOVE the girls haircuts! Beautiful! ~ Mariah