Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gettin Her Crawl On

I heard Brooke yelling for me from the other room. It sounded urgent so I came running...well, okay, walking fast. There was Morgan, up on all fours. "SHE IS CRAWLING, MOMMY!" I think almost as cute as her attempts to crawl was Brooke's enthusiasm about the event. She proceeded to remove all the toys and any obstacles that may inhibit Morgan's progress...as though she was going to suddenly move from point A to point B in seconds! It was a sweet sentiment though.

Rear in the air is her first move, then she pulls her arms in a little and looks up...that is about as far as she has gone in the process. The actually forward or backward movement has yet to happen, unless rocking counts.
As always, she has a very amusing face while working on her crawl.
I love this picture of my big blue eyed girl...except she could have used a tissue, but there was no time to stop and wipe!
Apparently everything wore her out because she decided to relax and chill in this pose for awhile. I don't think I'm ready for a crawler. I'm still trying to figure out how to baby proof this home and determine where we'll be putting baby gates. I was hoping for a really late crawler...at least until after the Christmas tree.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her faces just crack me up!

The View From My Porch said...

So cute! Love it. Will must be a bad example. Haha! Your Brooke has the sweetest little spirit. She's going to make a great Mommy one day.

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun and exciting for you all~
sandy toe

Alesha said...

I am sure Ivan will help her out in tomorrow!

DESIWELCH said...

Go Morgan! She is so sweet!