Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Look

My friend, who is an amazing photographer took pictures of the girls for me. She let me use a few for my header...so I had to give the blog an entirely new look to match her beautiful photos.

I want to make the disclaimer on her behalf that the photos on the header are now a little blurry after all my tweaking and adjusting in attempts to make my header work. Her original photos were crystal clear and hopefully I'll eventually figure out how to get my header perfect.

Check out her website and if you are in the NJ area book her now! She is great with kids (she has 3 of her own...so I guess it comes natural!) and does an amazing job capturing them in their element.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

CUTE. I love the "lifestyle" photographers these days. Actually tossing it around as a hobby or JOB for myself someday... we'll see. The pictures are great. Posting a link to all of them??? I'd love to see!

lovin' life said...

LOVE IT!
Tell me how I can get a cute background since I can't book your NJ friend.

j

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Hey! I checked out the cutest blog on the block website after seeing your updated cuteness. It was really easy to use! I just have to figure out my header now... :)

Jodi said...

The new look is AMAZING. I wish I could sit you down in front of my computer, so you could show me how to change mine. I've tried before with some free blog backgrounds, but can't seem to get it....

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna check out this blog background page link...I could use an update for sure. :o) Love what you've done here.

Melodie said...

Kudos to you for always seeming to find the time to blog in the midst of maybe more chaos than me! You seem to be doing a great job, and many of them too. Good luck getting the potty training established. I am going to attempt tomorrow, but I don't have my hopes set too high since I'm not sure I be 100% focused. Love your new look...would love to change mine too when time permits. Hope your next month goes as smoothly as possible. Take care!

etoc said...

love the b&w pix! they look SO tall!

JenD said...

Hi melanie,
your new site is so cute and unique! great pics