Friday, October 01, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Brad's birthday was a week ago today, but I'm obviously just getting around to posting some pictures. I realize I've become more sporadic with my blog entries...I'm trying to become more consistent again. I recently just published the first year of my blog...back when posting was a regular event. I'm so thankful I was faithful to the blog during that time period and I'm making it my goal to resume my activity here...if for no one but my own family when they look back and read about our journey as a family.

We had a low key birthday celebration for Brad...his favorite kind! It was a Friday, which happens to be the night we host our small group from church...so the gathering doubled as a birthday party.
Opening some AF football goodies...you didn't think we would let him take the hat off just because of our small group, did you?
Unfortunately Baileigh was at a friend's birthday party on Friday night so she wasn't in any of the pictures...but we continued to celebrate on Saturday when we were all together as a family.

No comments: