Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Photos

When the girls went outside to play today after school I decided to take my camera with us and see if I could get a few photos in the yard. Plus I'm in complete denial that I have to pack for 6 people to go to Disney in a few days so this was a great way to procrastinate...and update my blog!

My least compliant subject matter...so this is a very successful photo because she isn't running away from the camera.
The trees in our front yard...I can't believe the peak color is over and the leaves have begun to fall.
Not only another successful photo of Brooke...but a real smile too...not a "cheese" pose.
My beautiful 6 year old...so girly, yet notice the big knot on her forehead from a meeting with the pavement yesterday. She is the best of both worlds...loves her accessories but you'll see her necklace and earings blowing in the wind as she sails down our driveway on her scooter performing as many stunts as she can imagine!
Despite the fact this is a "posed" picture...I love it...especially all their exposed belly buttons.
Mckenna's smile in this picture just makes me smile, too!
Three of my 4 little princesses...number 4 was taking her afternoon nap and missed out on all the fun.
Double trouble!!!
Just one week shy of 8! She is so excited to celebrate her big day in style in Walt Disney World! Hope she doesn't expect this every year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures!! If you need any more tips on how to procrastinate the packing I can give you a few more. :) Can't wait!

Sherry

Everyone's crazy... said...

Walt Disney World?? That's pretty close!!! I'd love to sneak a minute with you and your girls! details, girl! I want details!!!