Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Facelift!

Its impossible to not notice the new look of my blog thanks to the talents of my friend, Heather! Seriously though...the colors, the design, the font are all perfect and completely capture my blog and I really appreciate her listening to my paragraphs of ramblings about things I did and didn't like.

Her skills are available for you, too...check out her handy work at Moritz Fine Designs. In addition to blogs she does a ton of other things like invitations, business cards, birth announcements, photo story boards etc. If you like the look of my blog please leave me/her a comment and let us know, as well as checking out her website.

Oh, and I know you're wondering...yes, that is me in the left hand corner juggling life...minus about 40lbs.

5 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Love it!!!!! It is wonderful and so very fun!
sandy toe

Royal Cuties said...

Yeah - like I didn't know it was you in the top corner - looks just like you!!!

Traci said...

AWESOME! Let's chant all together now, "We love Heather! We love Heather! We love Heather!"

Abundant Joy said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Triple Trouble said...

Love it...I'll be checking out her other stuff soon!