Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A day in the life...

A summary of our day...no one was up before 8:20 (except Mommy...a quiet house in the morning is so nice)...my kids sleep late thankfully! Some breakfast, spilled milk (no one cried), a fashion meltdown over not being able to wear a skirt (Mckenna) then off to the YMCA for an hour with a trainer (I pay for this abuse?). Back home for lunch, playtime, then a rest.
Baileigh was glad to help Mommy give a bottle instead of rest so that I could put away laundry.
Brooke helped Mommy in the yard, but must have found it exhausting.
I guess I should cut her some slack, she is just 3 months old...today!!It doesn't take much for Brooke to be comfortable enough to sleep.
Today a miraculous event happened...Mckenna slept during nap time! I may be in trouble at bedtime. Oh well, it was nice at the moment.
A relatively uneventful day filled w/ a minimum of meltdowns and squabbles...and a few moments I captured in photos that brought smiles to my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the looks of Brooke's close-up, the Vaseline incident has been conquered. And my, how the girls are growing, ...ALL of them!! Miss you! Love, Nana