Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Growing Up Too Fast

I feel like Morgan is growing up faster than her sisters did! I don't know if its Brad's absence and my being aware of how much he is missing, or perhaps its her desire to keep up with her sisters despite being two, or maybe its just that she is my baby so every day she steps towards independence and away from being a baby I'm keenly aware of each milestone.
She is very into mothering her babies these days...

She is also at the stage where she likes to ham it up in front of the camera...Showing off her domestic side in her apron...just like mommy!

3 comments:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Wow! Looking at her pictures from when Brad left to today... she really does look a lot different!

Karen said...

Um...your chaos is a LOT more organized than mine! Your blog is lovely. Your girls are beautiful!

Kathy said...

She's too cute. And looks fabulous in that apron. :) Love to you and your girls, Melynie... you are almost done with the deployment!!!