Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pacifier Free

I decided the day had come for Morgan to give up her pacifier. Two was always my cut off age but I was feeling attached to it myself between her being my baby and daddy being deployed. Of all the girls she has truly been my pacifier addict compared to the other three and I knew this wouldn't be easy. Mysteriously all her pacifier's "broke"... First nap without her pacifier...not happy!
Still crying...still not happy! What was I thinking...
I knew this wouldn't be easy but needed to be done. By bedtime she was pretty tired so she cried about 20 minutes and then fell asleep. She did great all night but woke up about 30 minutes early asking for her pacie. Today's nap never included any sleep...but she didn't cry, either. I'm hoping she is so exhausted by bedtime that there is less crying. I think another day or two and we'll be okay.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh my gracious, what a sad sad expression! The woes of growing up. Hope all is better now.

itaintaboutme said...

You girls did great. Thought I'd take a look at the blog, while in the land of high-speed internet, milk and honey.
Love you tons!!
Brad