Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

Humoring me with a picture in front of the tree before presents!
Santa presents...Morgan got a baby, Baileigh an Ipod Shuffle, Brooke a Barbie camera, and Mckenna got Just Dance 2.
Morgan loved her stroller from Nana and her baby from Santa...
Brad and the girls started designing this necklace for me back in October. I had told him years ago that once we were done having children I wanted to do something with their birthstones that wasn't traditional and was subtle. He had this made with the 4 girls birthstones on the bottom, my birthstone is in the middle and Brad's is son the top...his is the only one that isn't a circle (its an oval) since he is the only boy in our family.
The girls all got pillow pets from Grandma Hall. As I type they are each tucked into bed asleep on their pillow pets.

We ended our night by driving to look at lights from this great website we found that listed some wonderful light displays in Fairfax County. We loaded up in our pjs and had a lot of fun...now let the snow begin!

2 comments:

Sandy @ RE said...

Love the pix of your darling girls! Came over from Sandy Toes. Happy New Year (almost) :)

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I can't believe you can get such great pictures of all of your girls together! It must be a girl thing. ;)