Thursday, September 02, 2010

Busch Gardens

Last week we had a chance to go to Busch Gardens while Brad's parents were visiting. The first day we went to their water park but since we were wet all day I don't have any pictures. But the weather was great and we had a blast.

We spent the night in Williamsburg and went to the amusement park on the second day. This day made Morgan seem so old because she wanted to go on any and all rides that she was big enough for...where did my baby go?

She is so proud of herself...can't you tell!
She looked a little nervous on all the rides, but threw a fit as soon as they stopped and cried for more!
Brooke hasn't watched a ton of Sesame Street growing up, but she was very excited anyway to meet the various characters and see Elmo.
More rides with her sisters...Baileigh isn't in many of these pictures because she would take off with whatever adult was willing to take her on the fastest and scariest rollercoasters in the park!
Slowing it down for a bit with a river cruise...
Brooke and Grandma having a good time...
The girls and Grover...
Abby and Zoe...not sure which is which! I'm sure they were laughing in their costumes when Brooke yelled, "I have your picture on my underwear!!!!!!"
My wild girls....
I did everything I could to encourage an afternoon nap despite the circumstances...she finally nodded off as we were making the walk out of the park at 5:30!

1 comment:

Riah said...

It looks like the girls had a blast! So much fun!!!