Sunday, July 18, 2010

Michigan Vacation

I've finally had a chance to sit down and post about some of our fun in Michigan. The next 5 or 6 posts recapp the fun we had the past few weeks.

We had a fabulous time visiting friends and family. I am so blessed to have some friends that have been in my life as long as I can remember...they are truly family, not friends.

We were lucky that we were also able to overlap with our CO cousins for one day and had a lot of fun at a waterpark with Nana.

The four year olds...Brooke and Aryssa.

Ayanna with Baileigh and Mckenna...8,7,6.
The entire gang...6 very happy little girls!

1 comment:

paula said...

Love the pictures, Melynie ... and the playlist. I love Summertime by Will Smith. :) Looks like you guys had a great time! You have a beautiful family!