Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Well...hopefully I didn't have a resolution to be more consistent with my blog posts this year since its already 10 days into January and I've yet to write anything.

The year is off to a good start. Some colds floating around the house and freezing cold weather...but otherwise, good.

This is my year to return to triathlons. That is the goal at least. I'm back to the gym, baby steps right now. I made it 3 days this week and attended two Zumba classes. It confirmed I have absolutely no Latin blood but I wasn't the worse in the class. The worse part is having to take Morgan with me which just exposes her to more germs several times a week. Oh well, hopefully it helps her develop a high tolerance...its not like her 3 sisters don't expose her to enough stuff, anyway. Miss Morgan is cruising all around the house and cutting 6 teeth right now! From zero to six in one month makes for a cranky girl.

We're tackling our last home remodeling project this month...the master bath. The cabinets and counter top are ordered so now we're looking for our floor and shower tile. Demo happens MLK weekend and Brad is taking the last week of January off to work on the remodel. I'm anxious to knock out this project but dreading the late nights and mess.

The girls are back to school and adjusting to a schedule again. Ice skating lessons are on the agenda for the month of January and the girls seem to be enjoying the experience. All in all our family is doing really well...just growing up way too fast!

So I'm not sure what this post is truly about...a chance to catch up, to share a little, to touch base...to say I finally posted!

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Can't wait to see the pics of the new remodel. It's so much easier watching it happen that way, rather than having to live through it. Ha! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are all doing well!!! Miss ya!

Sherry