Monday, August 24, 2009

5 months old

On Thursday Morgan was 5 months old. There is so much I can say about this sweet girl...she is an amazing baby! Although she is developing her opinions and becoming a little more vocal about it...she continues to be good natured and easy going. Despite not really having a schedule thanks to being the baby of four...she naps and eats well and sleeps roughly 12 hours at night!


My 6 year old with my 5 month old! Morgan is extremely loved by her sisters!
She has big beautiful blue eyes and is extremely inquisitive about her surroundings!
My 5 month old cutie pa-tootie.

3 comments:

Triple Trouble said...

For a quick second, I thought that was Baileigh nuzzling Morgan in that picture. Makenna's hair is getting long! I think Morgan is going to look more like you than even Brooke does :)

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I can't believe she is five months already! Wow! She reminds me of Brooke at that age.

DESIWELCH said...

She's so adorable I just want to squeeze her!